Want to have a happy and peaceful day but don’t know where to start? Just starting off your day right can change the whole outcome of your day. Here are a couple of ways you can make your day great from the beginning:
- Wake up early. It depends on your schedule and whether or not you have school that day but waking up early can add more time to your day.
- Exercise. Whether it’s hitting the gym early in the morning or taking your dog on a walk, fitting exercise into your morning energizes your body and your mind. Going on hikes with friends can also be a great way to put you in a good mood.
- Plan ahead. Planning out what you need to do the night before or the morning of can help you avoid possible conflicts or added and unnecessary stress.
- Blast some music. Listening to songs that make you happy or give you energy helps stimulate your brain, and what better way to start your day than to listen to your favorite song?
- Ditch the phone. Looking at your phone in the hour before you go to bed and the first hour when you wake up can jumble your brain and cause lack of sleep and headaches. Turning your phone on do not disturb and investing in an alarm clock can increase your sleep and therefore put you in a good mood when you wake up.
- Try lemon water. Switching out coffee with lemon water can start your metabolism, boosts your energy, and burns fat early in the morning.
- Make big events. Planning big events, like going on a day trip or going to some type of event can brighten and get your day started earlier.